Logo Piemonte Sacro

San Silano a Romagnano Sesia

Documented in 1008 and 1040 as a church of the Benedictine abbey of Santa Croce (Holy Cross) founded by Bosone, son of Arduin IV and brother of the progenitor of the Marquises of Romagnano. Reconstructed towards the middle of the 16th century, with a nave and two aisles structure, and later subjected to new interventions in 1692. Damaged by a fire it was rebuilt in the current form from 1845 to 1856.







Segui piemontesacro.it sui social:

piemontesacro.it su facebook   piemontesacro.it su instagram


Mani in preghiera di Albrecht Dú
Scrivi una preghiera

Aiuta ORA
Sostieni Piemonte Sacro donando ALMENO 2 euro!

Te ne sarò GRATO .

Con la donazione ricevi il pdf con l’appronfodimento sugli
Ex voto in Piemonte!



TORNA SU