Santuario Sant'Anna di Vinadio

Located at 2.010 metres above sea level, it is Europe’s highest sanctuary. Constructed in the 14th century as a hostel for receiving the pilgrims from Province, it was anciently dedicated to Santa Maria di Brasca; later dedicated to S. Anna, it began to acquire the function of a Sanctuary, and it became a pilgrimage destination for numerous Italian and French faithful. In 1680 a new church was built that was later renovated several times.

14 KM FROM VINADIO (C UNEO)

02_vinadio.JPG 32,34 KB 417 x 288 21/09/02
03_vinadio.JPG 37,15 KB 417 x 283 21/09/02
04_vinadio.JPG 39,25 KB 417 x 287 21/09/02



Libro degli ospiti

 
TORNA SU